Greeting

Isabelle Bryer's Blog About Art, Artists and Creativity

Monday, October 17, 2011

Here I go...

   Painting for me is such an amazing way to spend my time but it is a somewhat lonely way as well.  Well, this leads me to the blog. I have been told more than one time that bloggers are one big family so, with that, here I am joining in on this huge, colorful and often incredibly inspiring Internet family. I know that things usually evolve and change but, for now, this is what I am hoping to blog about now that I am a member of the family;

  • Art and Artists - This is an art blog so I hope to share art and artists with you that inspire and move me.
  • Art Lovers - Personally, I think everyone an artist in their own way. However, I hope to post interviews with art lovers. I think it might be good to get different perspectives from people who truly love art but don't necessarily create their own.
  • How to's - I want to post a series which takes you through my personal process from empty canvas to finished painting. I will show you pictures as I go and a narrative of the methods and thought processes.
  • Guest Bloggers - I hope to occasionally have guest bloggers who share similar ideas etc. I love getting other perspectives and input!
  • Photo-Logs - When I visit beautiful places I will show you pics I think are interesting or compelling.
  • Blogs - Other blogs are so inspiring to me. I hope to bring those that I love to you regularly.
  • My Art Students - I began teaching acrylic painting classes about a year ago and I am really enjoying the experience of helping people find their artistic voice and learning a thing or two from them as well.

I hope you like the images of my studio posted below. This is where I paint and blog. Let me know what you think of it!




Thanks for reading :-)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment