Greeting

Isabelle Bryer's Blog About Art, Artists and Creativity

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Fairy Tales and Vampires invading Etsy: The World of Vladimir Stankovic

One of the reasons I love Etsy is that selling your work there (or even shopping for that matter) is the best way I know to “stick it to the man”. It means that you don’t have to wait until established galleries or major art dealers decide that your art is good enough to be shown, you can just show it and sell it yourself, and meet other art makers in the process.
You would be amazed at the amount of incredible artists you can find on Etsy. One of them lives right up there in the coldest part of Finland called Lapland (and I had to double check this on my map) where they have their share of monsters and scary creatures, at least in the mind of Vladimir Stankovic. His shop is called “Fairytales and Vampires” and his images are so beautiful I have a few of them on my Christmas list. Check it out:




Beautiful Feeling



Magic Mushrooms



Secret Gathering



Praying Mantis



Her Majesty






Northern Dream




The Servant Girl


http://www.etsy.com/shop/vladimirsart?ref=seller_info

1 comment:

  1. I love his paintings. They are very enchanting, whimsical and bizarre.

    ReplyDelete